CT Fire Protection, Inc. is registered with the State of Florida as a Fire Protection Contractor. Our company tests, inspects, services, and installs fire sprinkler systems, fire alarm systems, fire hydrants and all related equipment. We also test and certify backflow preventers, both fire line and domestic. We can provide monitoring including wireless monitoring of your fire alarm system. Additionally, CT Fire Protection sells and services Security Systems, CCTV, Access Control, Entry Systems and many other low voltage systems. We have been serving Florida for over twelve years. Our services are offered throughout the state. We are also proud to offer 24- Hour emergency service for both existing and potential clientele.
CT Fire Protection, Inc. has many Inspectors who are certified by the State of Florida, hold backflow preventer inspection certificates, BASA/FASA certificates, and are NICET certified. Continuing education and re-certification are requirements for all of our inspectors. Inspections will be performed by qualified personnel in accordance with NFPA 25, and NFPA 72 and all state and local codes.
• Nicet Level 1 Inspectors (Required by the State of Florida)
• State of Florida Level 1&2 Fire Inspectors
• University of Treeo Backflow Inspectors (Required by Public Waterworks Department)
• FASA/BASA Certified (Required by the State of Florida)
Our Service Technicians hold the following Certifications:
• Four year pipe fitter, sprinkler systems (Sprinkler Fitter) apprenticeship
• Treeo backflow prevention assembly repair & maintenance technician
• ITT fire pump repair & maintenance certification
• FASA/ BASA Certification
At CT Fire Protection, Inc. our employees are our greatest asset. We know that enthusiastic, engaged, and well informed people boost our performance, keeping us ahead of our competition. The single greatest priority for us all is health and safety. CT Fire Protection, Inc. employs an outside safety company to visit our projects to help in providing a safe workplace. CT Fire Protection, Inc. also provides a drug free workplace for all our employees. We are defined not only by our technical capabilities, but also the way we do things. In everything we do, we will:
• Conduct all our business and decision making within a clear ethical framework
• Provide safe and healthy working conditions for all employee’s and members of the public
• Conduct all aspects of our business to the highest level of excellence and professionalism
• Seek continuous improvement in the way in which we operate and do business
• Utilize through training and development, the full talents, skills and abilities of all employee’s
• Provide a working environment that promotes team effort and commitment to the performance of the TEAM
It is essential we partner with our suppliers and manufacturers who help to ensure we are providing the best product to you and your clients. Our TEAM puts together specialists that are unique in their ability to deliver projects on time.
CT Fire Protection, Inc. is insured and bonded. We are able to provide you and your clients with the assurance that our TEAM can execute our part of your project.
CT Fire Protection, Inc. is an active member of the National Fire Sprinkler Association (NFSA), National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), Florida Fire Sprinkler Association (FFSA), and Alarm Association of Florida (AAF).
We are interested in becoming part of your team and would like you to consider CT Fire Protection, Inc. for all of your fire protection needs and would ask to be added to your vendor list.